Saturday 16 January 2010

Comeback...

I see some people have found this page. I've been left a few comments while this has been fairly inactive, which is nice encouragement. I'm reqesting a bit of feedback; if you could be of assistance that'd be great; tell me if you find this blog to be a useful resource (so far on the brief amount of content) and if you like my reviews and writing style etc. It's also hard for me to keep finding decent subjects, maybe send me things you want reviewed, I only like a certain amount of guitars and extras, but everyone is different and I'm sure there are other guitars of which a review would suit you more. Leave me a reply on this post, that'd be fantastic, thanks!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Howdy, Enjoyed reading this blog. Found it when i was googling up Paul Gilbert's orange RG (very cool guitar). You should totally keep this blog going. I have a fair sized wish list for guitars including: Fender Strat 62' Reissue in Olympic White, an in your face colored Ibanez RG with a fixed bridge (I don't know why but I think itd be awesome), an Ibanez Jem7vWH, JS2400, Gold Top Les Paul ... the list goes on! haha.

    Anyway, enjoyed your blog, keep it up if you have the time!

    ReplyDelete