Monday 3 August 2009

Update - End of Eurofusion

So I'm back from my week away, and I come back in high spirits, as I've just had the best week of my life, I met some great people, from many countries, and also built even stronger relations with my already close friends, it was a week of success and fun. I was in a multi-national band, which we named Swine Flu, and I was with a close friend and two guys from Lichtenstein, we made a song called "I'm Not An Alcoholic (I Just Love Beer)" I was really happy with it, I'll get it uploaded soon enough. As well as the music element, we visited London, took part in some team building activities at the place we were staying and we went for a surfing lesson, this was all good fun, and just made the week amazing, on top of all the jokes, laughter, drinking and lack of sleep. I've never had a better week in my life, occupied 24 hours a day, and enjoying every second of it. I was also really pleased with the performance I got out of my Ibanez S470 over the week, despite all the moving around, and carrying it between places it held up perfectly, only tuned once right before the gig, and I didn't even need to do that, it was just a precaution. So I had the greatest week ever, I hope yours was good too, I shall resume the guitar blogging later.

If you want a brief overview of what I did for the past week, visit http://eurofusion09.blogspot.com/
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment